1. Do not RT contests all day long in your feed
2. Do not Spam people with your products or services
3. Do not call yourself a Diva or a Guru
4. Do not DM people with generic garbage. In fact don't DM people you have not had interaction with prior. It's like knocking on a strangers door, entering their home and then riffling through their underwear drawer. INAPPROPRIATE!
5. Do not do this ((((HUGS))) to every person you know on Twitter. I'm from New Jersey we don't hug everyone here unless
6. Do not overuse the word "Awesome" or "Rockstar"
7. Do not over share your personal "stuff" on a business Twitter account. Unprofessional.
8. Do not use puffery to make yourself seem larger than you are. Humility never goes out of style.
9. On Follow Friday do not mass tweet names because
10. Do not over use words like tweets, tweeps, twitterverse,IRL, etc CHILL!
This is meant to be funny, don't get worked up.