Saturday, October 3, 2009

Santa Candy Cane Foot Soak


My brains are in overdrive because Christmas is coming upon me like a bulldozer.  Seeing as how my Santa's Coal Soap does really well and will be featured in "Real Simple Magazine", in December's issue.  It got me thinking what else can we bring out to compliment this already popular item and give relief to tired shoppers?  So "Santa's Candy Cane Foot Soak" was born.  I smell a minty gift pack in the works people!  This product will come packaged in the same cute Santa sack we use for the Coal Soap.  It will be an all natural product with sea salts and peppermint essential oils.  All you organic loving green people are going to love this!

1 comment:

  1. Love these soaps, so funny. I need to file this so I can blog about your soaps.

    ReplyDelete